WAF 0.35% $1.44 west african resources limited

WAF $2.00 Party - You're all invited!, page-824

1. 3,610 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1067
    Sorry @eshmun, time to keep quiet, pack your bags, and honour your promise: https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/46638824/single
    As a prophet, you have been proven lacking.
    "The bubble will come to a head before the inauguration of the president in January, probably much sooner. If it is still going after the end of January next year I promise to pack my bags and stop posting on Hot Copper.".

Actually, I prefer the analysis of Jeremy Grantham who says the timing of the bursting of a bubble is not predictable. Otherwise, I suspect that you will agree with much of what he says in this interview with Bloomberg.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYfmRTyl56w&feature=emb_rel_end

As an aside, if I had done what you did and pulled out of the market (including gold shares) then I would have missed out on the 50% gain in financial assets that I have achieved over the past 12 months. I mainly achieved this by buying gold stocks and selling my ordinaries.
    Nevertheless, the risk of a crash is increasing and I agree that gold stocks will be hit heavily in the initial fall, just as they were in March of last year. Gold is in bear territory at present and others like @loki01 have sold out, more because of that than bubble issues.

Other commentators have stated how that the USA cannot afford for bond yields to rise much further (if at all) because the Treasury will be at threat of default because the interest payments on the USA's massive borrowings will become so great. Which only leaves inflation as the path to follow so as to devalue the debt (the time honoured way for governments to keep their head above water). Hence gold should bounce back, at least until such time as governments take that to themselves as well (as per other discussions last year).
    Very uncertain times ahead for sure - politically, socially, financially; and much angst no doubt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WAF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.44
Change
0.005(0.35%)
Mkt cap ! $1.487B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.43 $1.45 $1.42 $688.6K 478.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 44062 $1.44

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.45 222834 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.52am 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.44
  Change
0.005 ( 0.10 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.43 $1.45 $1.42 260339
Last updated 12.12pm 13/05/2024 ?
WAF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.