WAF 0.00% $1.48 west african resources limited

Talking to an Aussie Italian who has family back in Italy who he...

1. 10,506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4099
    Talking to an Aussie Italian who has family back in Italy who he is corresponding with and the general consensus seems to be that Chinese workers who came over to Milan for the fashion show were already infected and passed on their infections to who ever they came in contact with.
    Then there was a football match between Atalanta and Valencia from Spain and these are big teams with huge support and so there would have been a lot of Italians and Spanish at that game.
    More than a third of Valencia's playing and coaching staff have tested positive for the coronavirus.
    Viruses like cold weather and spread more rapidly and late February is still around the height of winter.
    In regards to the number of confirmed cases as opposed to the death rate my mate reckons that there are many more infected but with mild conditions and won't go to a medical facility because of the fear of contracting something more serious.
    The medical fraternity have been hit hard with this virus but my mate reckons that the actual mortality rate is still around 3%.Its probably similar in Spain.
    It will be interesting to see what happens as the weather warms up in the northern hemisphere and cools down in Australia although the Aussie winters are pretty mild in comparison.
    Don't take for granted the propaganda of the fear mongering mainstream media and the political class of the "Democratic" states.They have an agenda.
    Inflation is coming.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WAF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.