WAF 1.06% $1.43 west african resources limited

I topped up a 1/4 today at open, threw another 10k at it. I want...

1. 2,927 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 425
    I topped up a 1/4 today at open, threw another 10k at it. I want to diverse more but scared of having the rug pulled out from under me, so many other gold stocks just have that look to me atm. Being so heavy in WAF now is risky but then again it's easier to watch an emu egg or two than a basket of chicken eggs. I have been looking for cheapies such as dcn but I've learned you don't buy into stuff that has problems which I learned from TRY, never going down that route again. I bought the dip in deg as a trade but now thinking I'm going to hang onto it, which was one reason I kept such a high cash balance in my trading account to take advantage of those things when they happen.

The thing that makes me bullish on the gold price or makes me want to be in gold at this current time is how the government is basically throwing our money away, I read a day ago they are going to extend double dole payments I think but at least I'm pretty sure they ment job keeper as well or one of the two. If they are doing that with our money I don't see the attractiveness of holding it and I don't think they are going to pay it back properly and I think things are going to get worse, I don't see how it can get better.

I like how my portfolio is up 2.6% today vs the market -1.32%, means you are in the right spot at least for that day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WAF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.43
Change
0.015(1.06%)
Mkt cap ! $1.626B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.44 $1.44 $1.40 $5.273M 3.706M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 183189 $1.42

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.43 229702 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WAF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.