WAF 1.35% $1.50 west african resources limited

WAF valuation, page-183

1. 2,825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 528
    Just some points.....

1) WAF operates nowhere near National borders which is where the jihadist groups are causing mayhem. No one would be invested here if the deposit was near any border;

2) WAF has funding, and plenty of it, so if future funding dries up it should help us to enhance our strategic position in the region;

3) The terrorist groups plant the seeds of their own demise. As attacks escalate, an organised and devastating response is brought foraward (witness French response in Mali). We’re not actually talking about a large number of terrorists. Out in the open they would be easily squashed so they are constrained in the long run to hit and run tactics in the border regions.

Obviously a high risk and speculative investment, not appropriate for most but I still believe in about a year and a half the situation in BF will have improved as the Government responds and those who stick it out will be well rewarded with a new producing mine in one of the most exciting greenfield regions in the world.
    We dealt with the funding and made the necessary trade-offs to get this project moving..... it’s all about execution now, and the balls to see it through to completion.

My opinions only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WAF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.50
Change
0.020(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $1.705B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.49 $1.52 $1.47 $7.074M 4.727M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 20315 $1.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.51 22893 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WAF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.