WAF 3.86% $1.48 west african resources limited

WAF valuation, page-187

1. 12,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    "Sorry to digress, this has not been paid promotion haha. An interesting situation and investment to digest if not sad for those caught up in the mindless violence"

Your appearance, the coincidental timing of your posts and the eloquence of arguments seem to suggest some sort of agenda but I'd have to agree with pretty much all you have said above.

The project would fare much better, from a market perspective, within a more diversified gold company, probably one that doesn't currently have mining operations in Burkina Faso. If you have followed certain posters on this thread, they would tell you that the share price manipulation we are seeing is all part of such a "master plan" in the making. The recent unfortunate events only help to play into the hands of the manipulators.

B2 Gold definately fits that bill as it's prospects in BF are still at an early stage and as @nordesmic has pointed out planned spending on them is relatively small. Such levels of spending can't see their projects developed quickly. A TO by B2 Gold would act to increase their production profile, while diversifying that company even more geographically. It would also assist B2 Gold with finding a solution for their nearby existing exploration/development assets. There is a lot of potential for B2 Gold in such a take over IMO and they are the most logical "master players/planners".

I've always been interested in seeing a merger between WAF and RSG. Now that RSG have stated their probable intention of selling or spinning off their Australian asset and listing their shares on the London stock exchange, which "understands" Africa better, it really leaves that company open to diversifying risk across Africa.

As mentioned in my previous post, Sanbrado is not far from being classified as a world class depoist by Singer's criteria (ie 3,2 million ounces) and Syama well exceeds that definition with 3Mozs of resrves and 5.7Mozs in UG resources (not including reources at satellite depoists).

I'd love to own Syama and Sanbrado in the same basket. Bring it on JW, I sent you a memo on the RSG threads some time ago. I hope you were paying attention.

Also RSG, like B2 Gold, is aware and understands the threat that Jihadists pose, as Mali is struggling with similar problems to Burkina Faso and Mali and Burkina are both Francophile states so the legacy of the French is a commonality in all these companies cases which is well understood. The managment of NST and many other Australian based gold miners would have no idea of the importance of the French legacy or the subtilities that are required when working in Africa.

Both French speaking expatriote and African employees could be deployed across projects if WAF and RSG (or B2 Gold) were to merge, creating synergies and the trasferability of human resources and expertise. RSG also operate in Ghana where they have plans to reopen the Bibiani gold mine and Ghana and Burkina have close ties both in terms of economies and security. Some of these ties go back to geographic and tribal ties stemming from the Volta River Basin and predate the colonial era by hundreds of years.

If for any reason you are working for the "master planners" ............lol, tell them from me, WELL DONE on the great job they are doing.

A 60% premium to the current price of 22.5 cents is 36 cents. They haven't beaten me quite yet with my average at 31.8 cents.

If the manipulators can get the price down to less than 20 cents I might consider trying to average down again at those levels because that's were they really start beating me based on a 60% TO premium.

Eshmun
    Last edited by eshmun: 20/01/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WAF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.48
Change
0.055(3.86%)
Mkt cap ! $1.683B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.47 $1.48 $1.45 $7.196M 4.909M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7517 $1.48

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.49 80961 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WAF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.