WAF 3.86% $1.48 west african resources limited

WAF valuation, page-191

1. 12,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    I'm personally not into investing in "good things" like they are fairground chocolate wheels. We will just have to trust your story about how timely you were buying in and out of this stock as your posting history on WAF only started today and we have no means by which to judge your claims.

To me you are sounding like an apologists for the master plan guys with your tin foil hat comments.

I've been around for a while and have seen scenarios where prices have been manipulated for a reason. On some occasions I've figured it out in advance and used it to my advantage to make money (ie the Drill Search, Beach merger).

Unfortunately I'm not accepting the WAF share price decline since early last year as simple market happenstance. To accept that would be to deny my own intelligence and experience. Others are free to believe what they like and accept the words of the apologists with agendas.

Good luck beating the dark forces. First we had the guy with the spreadsheet who came and went and now we have the market "rationalist" that suddenly appears to try and sooth the pain and convince people of the rational reasons for the price decline. It's all the work of the dark forces that want the price low and staying low.

It's alright, I'll be a buyer again at 19 cents and below. Esh
    Last edited by eshmun: 20/01/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WAF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.48
Change
0.055(3.86%)
Mkt cap ! $1.683B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.47 $1.48 $1.45 $7.196M 4.909M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7517 $1.48

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.49 80961 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WAF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.