4DS 2.17% 9.4¢ 4ds memory limited

Wafer Ann Poll, page-7

1. 3,845 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1831
    very wishy washy announcement the last one with regard to timeline

time consuming is very true

likely we will be in same position in 3-6 months time, still in the dark, and share price is reflecting that now at 14.5

us long term holders are all to familiar with this - has been the same for 4-5 years now

not sure this technology works, lots of non platform and platform lots, but no report on what is really going on

If the tech didn't work, we wouldn't have progressed beyond the initial lots, instead we have gone from those initial iterations to a platform lot. Then, some non-platform lots, with the definition of a process window before starting on another platform lot - if the tech didn't work, there would be no process window. The process window is literally the recipe for 4DS RERAM in a commercial fab - everything else that is being done now is to produce a demonstration chip.

there was one announcement last year about transistors! wtf happened to any further mention of that??

Transistors are just a means of switching individual memory cells on and off within the overall array - nothing unusual or significant about them.

looking less and less likely of eventual success - I know some of you guys will get upset because many of you are so emotionally involved, but it seems like the never ending story

The only person that seems to be getting emotional here is you

We are getting nowhere with this stock - and don't say I am downramping and trying to get stock cheaper. I have owned this stock for many years, and certainly don't want to buy any more. I am just fed up with the ongoing stalling and lack of anything concrete coming from this company. We have no numbers, no data, and no idea about retention - and don't give me the line about confidentiality and nda - that's a cop out. If they report numbers - so what - it has no bearing on anyone else's ability to copy the tech. They have to disclose the metrics at some point in order to get a sale.

They have given us numbers - they have said speed approaches DRAM and endurance/retention is longer than they are able to measure with the equipment available. What would knowing the exact numbers tell you? IMEC defines the terms of the collaboration (they are the big guys in the partnership) and 4DS has to comply with them.

Looking a lot like that company that said they could test for every disease known to man using a magic black box with just a pinprick of a person's blood. That company got some very high profile people to invest good money - and it ended up a scam.

If this were a scam neither Western Digital or IMEC would be wasting their time with it

This looks very similar unfortunately

Hope I am wrong, but most of us don't want to be 75 when this company finally does anything of significance, if ever.

If this is the conclusion you have come to, why not sell? If you've been holding for as long as you say you have, you're already sitting on a tidy profit. You could sell out your initial stake and go free carried. (This is n
    ot advice, just thoughts on the courses of action you have available to you)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.4¢
Change
0.002(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $165.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.5¢ 9.0¢ $160.7K 1.746M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27317 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 480392 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.