BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

wah nam shenningans

1. 15 Posts.
    My mother spoke with Colin Patterson this morning and that lovely gentleman was full of good advice. My mother has been holding out for a while now and Colin stated that BRM were having indepth discussions with Wah Nam associates who havent tipped there shares into the offer yet! He also told her to expect a big drop in the share price of BRM once the offer closes mid June. He stated that it was only the current Wah Nam offer that was keeping the share price up and that in the absence of the Wah Nam offer, the s/p would most likely plummet at the end of the offer. I told her not to believe anything that comes out of his mouth. I personally don't believe that Wah Nam associates are still holding shares that have not been accespted into the offer. I imagine that if this was the case it would have been all over for the minority shareholders prior to now. Yes, like everything in life, there is an associated risk in 'holding out' and I know it is hard to hold out on principle alone, but surely, if you have held out this long, it makes sense to see it through. To all Brockmanites who despise the tactics of Wah Nam and their puppets - 'Keep Holding Firm' - we deserve better!!! And yes, I realise I am being idealistic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.