LYC 0.30% $6.76 lynas rare earths limited

wah wha wah cry cry cry

1. 749 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I have refrained from posting since Fezza333 correctly described me as an utter moron for being nasty to Lei88 . Sorry Lei I was drunk ( not a good excuse ). I had been trading LYC pretty successfully for 5 years prior to my latest foray at $1 ps 12 months ago , with a very basic understanding of TA and googling daily for FA stories and keeping an eye on world market conditions, making sure when I took a hit it was small and I would come back to fight another day. Then something changed , as I googling I clicked on a link that introduced me to an amazing new world named Hot Copper . How had I survived oblivious to this LYC information super highway , here was me a veritable authority on LYC bourne out by my financial gains and ability as a crack long distance talker that was pretty hard to stop on anything LYC , yet here I was amongst such company that I was reduced to making a few wise cracks and hope for a green thumb , not able to engage in intelligent discussion.Im happy to say Ive found a way to beat the devil and move on from my obsession of reading every single Hot Copper post and analise it as my business is neglected and If I post again it will be as someone more open to all veiws and not just the ones from my team . As my unrealised loss touches 500k I announce blobbbdoptia is dead and let noboby speak his name again , if I post again I am considering 2 handles being @uttermoron or @slowcookedfrog.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.76
Change
0.020(0.30%)
Mkt cap ! $6.318B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.70 $6.82 $6.68 $12.37M 1.829M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4000 $6.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.78 7217 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.