AEV 0.00% 0.5¢ avenira limited

Got my SPP form today, but I sure any moment now based on past...

1. 176 Posts.
    Got my SPP form today, but I sure any moment now based on past history of MAK announcements a new one will be released stating

"Sorry Guys and Gals, what I was meant to say is that no matter how long, how many shares you own before or after the SPP or what your beliefs in the MAK story are, we intend to look after long term share holders, errrrr what I mean is anyone willing to buy $500 hundred dollars worth of shares and give 15k worth IRRESPECTIVE OF THE SIZE OR HOW LONG YOU HAVE HAD SHARES FOR. The SPP provides smaller eligible shareholders with the opputunity to increase their holding into a more meaningful and financially viable parcel of shares and also provides those that want to buy just as much as the true MAK believers an equal oppurtunity, because at MAK HQ we consider your $500 parcel just as valuable. At MAK we beleive we are an equal opputunity company and therefore will not discriminate between genuine Big Maks and traders and opportunists looking for a quick buck as all of your money is important to us no matter who you are"

YOURS SINCERELY AD.

Sorry Guys and Gals but is this guy for real. LONG TERM HOLDERS HAVE JUST GOT SCREWED.

p.S I do notice nowhere does he mention the commenncement of mining but only to now progress the project in paticular BFS and for general capital purposes.

p.s.s Beleive it or not I do beleive but only just.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $4.891K 978.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 7284260 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 8324063 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.