TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

wait for it

1. 527 Posts.
    : back in the saddle Tiger supporters. Firstly. 'thestorm' recently reinvented as 'going no where'. He is a Professional downramper and It begs the question: why downramp???. Think about it. The thing I find hilliarious is that he is not pretending to be simple...he actually is. The downramping is so transparent the people paying him will one day take a peek at what they are paying for and bring up their breakfast. Hopefully I wont be on the plane seat next to them.

Secondly. Unlike the lickspittle (aka storm/no where man) i have been to the DRC and lets say am reasonably on the nut on matters in those parts. The issue of contracts etc is a little more complex than what is presented at face value by all parties including TGS themselves. Lets say the riders are jockeying for position.

Can a campany operate in the Congo? Can Tiger make a buck or will 'storms' bogeymen come in a take all. Investors..look at the writing on the wall....Anvil, First Quantum, Teal, Freeport, Gem Diamonds,Metorex, Katanga,Banrock, Moto (dont be fazed by recent posturing),DPC,Ivanhoe,BHP, De Beers, Rio Tinto. In particular review the share price of those outfits who have moved to production. Look how long they have been minting money. Look how much they make. Its publicly available information.

Speculators....watch for BHP's move on Katanga to snatch from Anglo.

Sorry for storm/no where man. You might need to order some more medication to help you argue in the face of the facts. Be sure your masters cover it in your contract.

Genuine investors (not you storm). Be aware there are real risks (country risk mainly), but in my opinion, and that of heavier players than myself, those risks are out-weighed by the spectacular returns that can be made.

Good luck holders... Tiger will reward. Do your own research, not for the fainthearted, and dont put all your eggs in the one basket.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.