TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

picnonellJust trying to be balanced and not be over exuberant....

1. 527 Posts.
    picnonell

Just trying to be balanced and not be over exuberant. Tiger and Congo Minerals are in the clear. They have met their commitmments and have good relationships within Geccamines.

The DRC Govt is desparate for them to move to production. There are some delicate negotiations that need to be completed - ie buying out congo minerals, and buying more tenaments. I really suspect this licensing issue is being touted as part of the cut and thrust of negotiations. In what manner I cant quite figure out. I have come to this conclusion because (and I could be wrong here and correct me if I am) no other company has issued such release to market raising the licensing issue? So you have companies like Katanga, Anvil, Freeport, FQM, BHP, De Beers, Gem Diamonds etc etc who have far more onerous committments to keep the market informed and they have not released anything like Tiger ???? And trust me Tiger is far purer than some of these players and would far less likely to be in the cross hairs over licenses.

I have not check the threads on the likes of Anvil and FQM......but are the posters debating ad nauseum the licensing issue? Do they have there very own 'storm /no where man' ? I have'nt checked lately actually, but I have a feeling not.

The only other outfit that seems to smoke lingering like Tiger on the chat forums is moto. But Moto and Tiger have common directors. Funny that.

I hold a load and have not sold a single one. I am quite sure you will see a rapid and dare I say miraculous resolution of this. Followed shortly by change in the structure of ownership of Kipoi.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.