FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

wait for the assay results

1. 2,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    Go back to BGS ann and see what has occurred, what is to occur and what is occurring.
    Not to mention BGS is merely a speculative stock with greater prospect of consolidating itself in the future. But this is yet to be seen.

My understanding is 7,500m auger drilling would have been completed back in April and, assay results would have been with the management. This is so because auger drilling results were expected to be used in refining RC drill targets.

No doubt, BGS had good results in the first phase of exploration but this does not guarantee subsequent good results merely due to the nature of gold occurrence. Gold mineralisation may be very good at one location may not be good at another location.

Therefore, it is appropriate to wait for assay results. My understanding is that BGS may have to undertake a lot more drilling to ascertain true spread of the ore body.

Given the fact BGS has already issued 724 million shares and may need to raise more capital for further drilling before ore exploitation and mining.

Therefore, current drilling outcome would be the game changer for BGS as good results may lead to sharp spike in SP or poor assay results may cause management to review its gold exploration strategy.

Wait and see the next flow of information, which shouldn’t be very far.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.