SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

wait for the bounce, page-9

1. 317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I don't know, I don't think the fall in SDL's share price has everything to do with Hanlong not pulling off the deal. A deal will occur, when you have the heads of states involved with photo opportunities etc this will happen. This deal is about firming relations between China and Cameroon....the SP drop is due in part manipulation, in part investors fed up with things having dragged out and have sold out with other great opportunities out there and looking for the next best thing (eg Sir, Sbr), I/O prices falling close to GFC prices...Individuals including me believed in the potential in sdl. Cameroon will get its I/o mine up and running in time but not as many investors hoped, with sdl involved and SP bliss over the short and long term....yes, sdl management were outplayed because they were playing under the old school gentleman's rules whereas the modern day business warfare tactics is different, especially when you are dealing with different cultures. Another concern is as GJ is involved with GBG, I wonder if that could have influenced discussions in some shape or form regarding SDL to ensure any future prospects with GBG wasn't compromised. I don't know but a question is whether there are risks associated with individuals being chairman or directors on too many company boards within the same industry. Just a thought. GL SDL shareholders and may the force be with you today, and let's hope for a SP respite today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.