AEX 0.00% 1.1¢ acclaim exploration nl

waiting and more waiting, page-2

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Firstcorp you have to make that call mate.

The announcement/s were always going to be February based on the time frame of the first drills and the double checking the company has decided upon.

I will endeavour to have a chat today sometime with the company. Ive been on board nearly a year and as yet havent spoken to the Directors, or attended meetings so I am looking to see what comes of that.

I can say that AEX market cap is tiny, and with drill results coming up we may get much more of an idea about 'The Project'...not only from a drilling perspective but perhaps some more communication and clarification on some 'detail' and 'guidance'

Be sure about one thing, the company has received any amount of feedback, and the majority of it isnt good. In fact a recent email I sent was perused by 'someone of some note in the industry' and they thought it highlighted not only company inadequacy/shortcomings...but it should also be somewhat embarrassing to the company and the management.

They have either taken the feedback (from all shareholders) onboard, as you would expect 'professionals' to do, or they will continue down the same path of non disclosure and sitting on their hands and being 'reactive'.

Quite simply its not so much what they are 'doing'..its what they are 'not doing'. Less is more with these guys and in this climate they need to 'sell' the project to the 'market'....not just the 'mates' and 'sophisticated investors'

The fact those guys are around and willing to put their dollars in tells me theres confidence in this project and $ to be made.

They are right on the brink of some exciting times at Denny Dalton. New ground open to drill, drill results soon to be released, and a spot price that looks to me like going higher due to the Cigar Lake flooding.

If they are good enough they will capitalise on this and AEX should be re rated more in line with its peers...most of whom appear to be nowhere as developed...and twice the market cap of AEX.

You work it out.

'Active' management here and some good PR and this project is 'on the road'

I think all along AEX have been thinking about dressing this baby up for what is ultimately going to be an acquisition for a bigger player.

Thats where most juniors are headed frankly.

Any way you look at it, AEX is undervalued relative to its peers. As an 'emerging producer' its invisible.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.