AEX 0.00% 1.1¢ acclaim exploration nl

Hello everyone ive been quiet for a few weeks due to the fact i...

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Hello everyone

ive been quiet for a few weeks due to the fact i have been away and had a few little things on my plate

but getting back to aex satori i think you mostly correct in your opinion but i would like to add a few things

in a way i am glad they have not been releasing information even if they do have it my reasons are as follows

1) I beleive AEX does not have the funds to do anything with DD as it is to big for them.... so making it a T/O target is possible even with MLX investment and the exercise of the options $30mill roughly cash is simply not enough if this is a decent size project

2) why not sweeten up the pot by keeping the stock in a range from 4.5c-5.5c accumilate as much as possible to make it harder to aquire stock for the big boys when they do disclose something significant

3) they just received new order prospecting rights on the nobamba Farm.... why waste time on getting a third rig if there is nothing there obviously something in the pipeline literally.... spend the money they have, get all the drilling done, 3D model etc etc and only then we will get a re-rating

personally i expect upto 6 months for a re-rating but then again it will only happen if someone big is interested in the project and if there is then hold on to your seats

I continue to hold aexo and will continue to accumilate on the dips
    good luck to everyone

This is only my opinion
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.