AIM 4.44% 43.0¢ ai-media technologies limited

re: waiting and watching....sack Not sure about the share...

1. 585 Posts.
    re: waiting and watching....sack Not sure about the share register composition of AIM except that Brewer and Nth Sound have taken some large licks as have ANZ Noms and a few other insto players. As far as how this controls the newsflow, who knows. I guess one can only look at this logically and assume that even though Nth Sound are huge and that Brewer probably fills his pool with Bollinger, the amount of money thrown but these guys into AIM is substantial and I just cannot comprehend these players taking a punt of this size based upon the info (or lack thereof) that we currently have.

All in all, I think news is well overdue and I would have thought that they would be producing some sort of announcements regarding exploitation licence (at the very least) before the company are required to produce their Quarterly Activities Report at the end of this month. Anyway, at least MF and his lads score full points for consistency.

As I’m a QLD lad I have to say that if there’s no XXXX on tap in Perth then that is a tragedy of epic proportions. Still, they do have Little Creatures which is a worthy rival to XXXX so all is not lost for our Western cousins.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.