VCR ventracor limited

waiting for a possible medicare decision, page-4

1. 2,129 Posts.
    Stolwyk,

Unfortunately for you, all past VCR posts on Hotcopper are available for perusal.
    Should anyone have the time or inclination to view them, they would find that neither you or Capman put forward any valid refutation of my estimated timeframe to US approval.

I'm surprised that you didn't comment on the article instead of getting personal. (Mimicry is the greatest form of flattery)

Downramping? How far do you think that my postings could drive down VCR's shareprice, do you think that I could actually move it a cent?

I'd like to think that I'm providing information that shows that it isn't all beer and skittles for VCR.
    All companies have their negative attributes. Have you ever pointed out any of VCR's negatives?

In my opinion, VCR's shareprice will fall below the rights issue price once the date to entitlement to participate in the rights has elapsed.

In regards to the medicare decision, I have noted in your postings that you have on various occasions stated that a positive decision will be beneficial to VCR's shareprice, conversely, you have also stated that a negative decision would also be beneficial to the VCR shareprice.

A real win win situation for VCR eh Stolwyk?
    Or are you merely having an each-way bet, so that you can comment positively no matter which way the decision goes?

Seaking______________replying

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.