NIC 3.22% 82.8¢ nickel industries limited

Waiting for a rise..

1. 636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Very frustrating seen other Ni stock rising all around and and Nic not been able even to make up recent lost ground.
    Since TD sort squeezer sp drop, many positive events occurred Nic way, including VW and COLT entering Indonesian NPI space with $billions JV, Nickel price sold rising, and of course positive news on Angel project....
    I am wondering what will make Nic sp getting back recent lost ground?
    Quarterly activity news are around the cornet sometime next week, as someone point out we might even get incurred costs for production not sold yet....I am not worried about any perceived negative news as I think current sp is a strong support level, but I am just wondering how can be possible that the market is failing to see strong fundamentals of Nic...
    Agree that often sentiments plays a bigger impact on sp than fundamentals, will Angel project approved license to sale, from Indonesian Gov. kick start a rise?
    Any view on what is needed for Nic to make up lost ground compared to peers, or the damage on sentiments due to sort squeeze saga is permanent.
    Current LME events on Ni price doesn't seem to have stopped other Ni stocks to keep going up?!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
82.8¢
Change
-0.028(3.22%)
Mkt cap ! $3.589B
Open High Low Value Volume
85.5¢ 85.5¢ 82.0¢ $3.999M 4.790M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
63 211841 82.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
83.0¢ 284257 40
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.18pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NIC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.