NIC 1.84% 80.0¢ nickel industries limited

Waiting for a rise.., page-16

1. 636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Me too...90% of portfolio in red, and Nic dropping in line with peers/sector.
    My entry point is 1.28 hence in red, with benefit of insight should have sold at 1.60ish to buy back at 1.20 but if I was so good at trading, I wouldn't be here posting almost every day...lol
    I see Nic a straight forward trebling in value over 2 years, roughly doubling by this time next year and another 50% rise the following years, this is my investment plan. I am quite overweigh on Nic because I see its operations and fundamental de-risked, by its track records, partnerships and sector and simplicity of operation. I suppose short terms there are many geopolitics and economic events, that can derail a bit the sp trajectory, but in 2 years time at full production can't see Nic sp been less than Au$ 3.8. Final financing of Oracle should come from cash flow, if any share issuing will be at higher sp than now...
    I was looking at Ni price info on metal.com, its not specific to Nic and NPI but was interesting the mentioning of Nornickel and Ni price they sell, given current geopolitical situation.
    SMM Afternoon Comment on Nickel Spot-The Refined Nickel Premium Declined amid Weak Demand and the End of the Month_SMM | Shanghai Non ferrous Metals
    Moreover from the article it seem that Ni contract are at stand still, due to high prices and just wonder how and when a normal resumption of contract exchange will happen.
    I mean given our partner, I suppose Nic has no problem to keep selling production to TD, even if steel production slow a little due to covid measures or too high Ni prices, NPI is still the cheaper Ni out there. But I wonder how the steel and EV industry will keep going if the Ni market is broken?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
-0.015(1.84%)
Mkt cap ! $3.428B
Open High Low Value Volume
82.0¢ 82.0¢ 80.0¢ $3.540M 4.399M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 159930 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.5¢ 104000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NIC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.