NIC 1.84% 80.0¢ nickel industries limited

Great find chrismanPlease to ear confirmation of margins...

1. 636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Great find chrisman
    Please to ear confirmation of margins increasing.....It does look like Ni price we sell raised faster than coal and other costs, great.
    We also had VW and COLT moving in Indonesia for JV nickel battery projects, I mean these are two huge companies, possibly more to come.
    Our diversification in to Nickel matte production is just what we need and been in Indonesia, we are in the right place too.
    Not just we will be exposed to higher Ni prices, but also we will diversify our customers, looking forward to news of Ni matte production.
    Can't think of one negative with this company from operations and strategy point of view, balance sheet and fundamentals are strong and the management has fulfilled every promise they made or exceeded expectations.

At current sp, this company may be a regular 10%+ dividend payer in 2 years time.
    If I have to find a negative on the interview is that J.W. didn't mention anything about Sale License for Indonesian Gov.
    In all honesty he wasn't asked any question on the subject, and because should be a formality possibly didn't feel deserve mentioning...also has it doesn't depend from the Company, there isn't much he could have said in regard.
    Still I whish the Indonesian Gov. would hurry up on the license....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
-0.015(1.84%)
Mkt cap ! $3.428B
Open High Low Value Volume
82.0¢ 82.0¢ 80.0¢ $3.540M 4.399M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 159930 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.5¢ 104000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NIC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.