AMI 2.63% 19.5¢ aurelia metals limited

Waiting for AMI

1. 198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2689/2689684-ce171543aa4cc1c2c444da8d2e71b668.jpg
    Firstly, a big thank you to all the many intelligent posters on this forum who give up their time to bring insight, experience and knowledge to those of us that are not really up to speed with this mining lark!
    Investing though, I'd like to share my experience trading with AMI to other retail investors that may be looking for a bit of a lift given the recent acquisition and fall in share price.
    I am classed (for taxation purposes) as a day trader. My entry into the ASX second time round after previously getting burnt was in December 2017 after meeting my now 'Mentor' (M) and discussing trading. M introduced me to AMI in April 2019, yes, just last year but it seems years ago! I have been very successful to date having traded 91 completed trades (Bought, then sold) of AMI, all at a profit. I have never sold any AMI shares at a loss. The key to this success, is the same as the statement from Charlie Munger...Waiting! This is and will remain my strategy when buying any stock. AMI is by far my most successful stock and I am proud to say I have made a small fortune, all thanks to M. M has analyzed this new acquisition as a very positive one and calculated the value of AMI a lot higher than the current $0.425. I, like Line of Cobar, will not be taking up my allocation as it is not viable at today's current SP but I have bought of late on this drop, making a few 'bob' on the way and will continue to do so however, time is running out to get the SP above $0.430 but I am anticipating a leap on Monday, I could be wrong but if it reaches just $0.005 above the allocation share price, I will be selling my previous purchases, all of them, to take up my right to purchase at $0.430.
    So, waiting...It is not a good feeling when the price of gold and the ASX is climbing but AMI sinks, thanks to the short sellers but wait...just wait and your chance will come!
    Some insight into my AMI trading:-
    Lowest profit margin received on a completed AMI trade after all costs to buy & sell 0.77%
    Highest profit margin received on a completed AMI trade after all costs to buy and sell 46.29%
    Shortest amount of trading days to complete a buy and sell of AMI shares is 7 @ 0 days (bought and sold the same day)
    Longest amount of trading days to complete a buy and sell of AMI shares is 266 days.
    I hope that fellow retail traders are all up to speed with the biggest mistake many traders make (from my conversations with many of them) is they forget to take into consideration the costs to buy and sell a share, selling their shares thinking they have made a small profit when in fact they have made a small loss.
    My Sentiment is now a Buy, due to the fact that I, like M believe the current SP is cheap.
    All of this is in my opinion only and please do your own research and I wish you all success going forward.
    I am looking forward to this next few trading days with AMI, even though I have to...wait! until Monday!
    Regards,
    Peakabooau

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.005(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $329.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.0¢ $493.4K 2.523M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 140710 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 157210 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
19.8¢
  Change
0.005 ( 1.54 %)
Open High Low Volume
19.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ 1135319
Last updated 15.59pm 24/05/2024 ?
AMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.