AMI 2.63% 19.5¢ aurelia metals limited

Interesting points from the Community Consultative Committee,...

1. 180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    Interesting points from the Community Consultative Committee, for the Hera Mine, posted on the Aurelia website yesterday.

Main points:
    Transport 100,000tpa from the Hera Mine to the Peak Mine. What is going on here. No advice from the company to the ASX. Is the problem that the Peak Mine can't keep the Mill full? Also, mining operations extended at Hera to Dec 25. At Federation they hope to start exploration decline in July 21.
    Maybe someone has more access to Aurelia than me. I can't get any emails answered. If anyone has any info on above please post.

§ Hera’s Modification Application has been submitted to DPIE and is on public display from 2 – 15 December 2020. The Proposed Modification would include the following components or activities:§ Transportation of up to 100 000tpa from the Hera Mine approximately 94km by road to the Peak Mine at Cobar, with backloading of a similar amount of waste rock from the Peak Mine to the Hera Mine.§ Disposal of tailings underground for stope backfilling operations.§ Establishment and use of a Surface Extraction Area and associated relocation of the existingexplosives magazine.§ Amend the tailings discharge point chemical composition to that of the Settling Ponds and Process Water Dam.§ Extension of the current approval for mining operations at the Hera Mine from 31 December 2022 to 31 December 2025.§ Extension of the Hera Mine Site boundary to incorporate additional land.§ Importation and batch processing of a 20 000t bulk sample and importation of waste rockand mine water from the Federation Exploration Project.Interesting points from the Community Consultative Committee, for the Hera Mine, posted on the Aurelia website yesterday.

Exploration Decline§ Why – based on Maiden Resource, Federation is a significant prospect for future exploration and mining (pending approvals).§ What–Aureliaisproposingtoinstallanexplorationdeclineat Federation to conduct further exploration drilling and to obtain a bulk sample (<20 000 t).§ Who – the exploration decline will require approval from the Resources Regulator before works can commence.§ When – it is hoped works on the exploration decline can commence in July 2021 (pending approvals).§ Aurelia is preparing a Review of Environmental Factors (REF) which it plans to have submitted to the Resources Regulator in January 2021. 21FederationExploration decline§ Review of Environmental Factors (REF):§ Resources Regulator is the determining authority§ Aims to identify and mitigate impacts to the environment and community§ Impacts to be considered but not limited to:§ Social (community) § Noise§ Air quality§ Vibration§ Water§ Biodiversity § Heritage§ Preparation of the REF will include consultation with the community and various government agencies (Cobar Shire Council, EPA, Natural Resources Access Regulator, Biodiversity Conservation and Science Directorate)22FederationState Significant Development proposal§ Aurelia is proposing to prepare an environmental impact statement (EIS) in support of a State Significant Development (SSD) application.§ The determining authority for a SSD is Department of Planning, Industry and Environment (DPIE).§ The EIS process includes community and government consultation through all stages.§ The preparation of the EIS is scheduled to commence in January 2021 and is anticipated to take two to three years to complete.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.005(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $329.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.0¢ $493.4K 2.523M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 140710 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 157210 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
19.8¢
  Change
0.005 ( 1.54 %)
Open High Low Volume
19.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ 1135319
Last updated 15.59pm 24/05/2024 ?
AMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.