SYN 0.00% 0.1¢ synergia energy ltd

Thought I'd start a tread with the 2 things I would most like to...

1. 260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Thought I'd start a tread with the 2 things I would most like to see in the title.

With financing done (again), I'd like to see these guys spending the money - on getting after these 2 objectives as quickly as the regulatory regimes allow. Would like to see the plan for the spend to do the subsurface and seismic work on canning to add value.

Would like to see a rig commitment - I hope the deadline has not change to May to spud because that's when the next bad thing happens. January should be the target and anything after quarter 1 should see a shakeup of the team executing cambay and associated management in my opinion. Would like to see the team set up for cambay subsurface to take place after proof of concept to cash in early on any value created. If they want to produce long term in India, which may not be the highest value oex outcome, would expect to see some news on how this would be managed.

Given the previous performance with execution, to build the but side I believe the market will need to see some detailed strategy, detailed scheduling (being met) and sine grit in the execution teams and management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.