AGY 30.6% 3.4¢ argosy minerals limited

Waiting for Gas - counting the days, page-87

1. 4,241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2130
    It was pretty obvious(easier for me perhaps as I have stayed away from the hype prior to the TH). Company set themselves a 2nd/3rd (don’t remember) hard deadline (by hook or by crook i think the wording was) and instead of over-delivering and beating the deadline they waiting until last minute to halt, Alex made some tweets about plant running awesome but also about “respect” for the process, didn’t see any of the 1$ Argosy Magazine type tweets we saw when QQ was happening. If it was the good stuff he wouldn’t of been down playing it at all so I wasn’t surprised except for the gas thing and I thought we would have got a couple tonnes product out atleast. The company/plant obviously wasn’t ready and they screwed up by setting the deadline during questioning by investors at the AGM. If you sit back and think about the difficulty increase of going from an IG to a TG and from a TG to a BG both have non linear relationships in regards to difficult so I gave them a 50/50 there. They shouldn’t have gone into trading halt and just annouced a delay instead. Kind of played out like ORE with the delays and first grade.
    Last edited by Onspeed: 11/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.015(30.6%)
Mkt cap ! $49.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 3.3¢ $1.657M 43.16M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2057504 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 1387809 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.