ECT 16.7% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

I generally do like management who under promise and over...

1. 3,994 Posts.
    I generally do like management who under promise and over deliver re quality and timing of announcements. However I do believe that shareholders can't have it both ways.. Naturally we all want regular updates from management and I think because of this (alongside info Monash gave to them at the time) meant that they told the market that we expect to receive it by [such a date]. To my recollection they also used the phrases "we EXPECT"/ "we BELIEVE" we will recieve it by such a time. So its not like they never guaranteed or misled the market re dates. There could be unforeseen circumstances or business developments that mean they can't even tell us at this stage why there's been a delay. You'll just have to wait! Or like I said, sell.

Managemet saying The DFT is delayed till end of 2012 would be highly unlikely but in your scenario IF they said that then I would continue to hold my shares because I believe in this business opportunity, the world class technology and have full faith in management.

Has been said before but i think it says a lot that still with NO news or delayed deposit of funds, we are STILL sitting on a current SP 300% higher than the Jan/ Feb SP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.515K 504.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 13357839 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11826592 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.