IMM 4.69% 33.5¢ immutep limited

waiting for good news, page-3

1. 3,206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    hey guys, i am a little lost about the anticipation some have about 'new funding'. i didnt get that impression so help me understand. my feeling is that the nasdaq listing in itself opens doors to easy access to funds and hence the facility with ST was no longer required - the facility was for future funds if and when required... so not sure if we are going to get any funds anytime soon as the issue of shares to ST in itself will take care of us for a while.. and then ST can subscribe to further shares at a higher price and that will take care of future funding. no real need to get any new funding really... just gives us more options and the liquidity of the US market... i hope i am not missing anything?

anyhoo, cant get over the fact that ST waived all fees and the ann clearly stated there would be no options granted.. lol! .. considering the vast majority of anns that link any CR with generous options - and to see this ann which went out of its way to say there would be NO OPTIONS.. man, that felt good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
0.015(4.69%)
Mkt cap ! $486.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 33.5¢ 32.0¢ $1.303M 3.974M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 29843 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.5¢ 105523 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.