LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

I sent an email to LNG on Friday with a few of my concerns. I've...

1. MTE
    190 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I sent an email to LNG on Friday with a few of my concerns.  I've attached the content below - I don't expect them to speak much to my queries but I wanted to let them know my thinking all the same.  I'm a bit disappointed that I haven't heard back from them yet but I will post any response if and when I receive it.

My email is below:

To whom it may concern,

I have held shares in LNG for a number of years, the purchase price of which was in the hundreds of thousands of dollars and represented an enormous investment for me.  I am not a share trader and purchased these shares with the intention of holding them as a long term investment.

I'm growing increasingly concerned with the drastic and continued decline of the share price over the past few months, and particularly this last fortnight, and seek some reassurance from you that:

a) there are no material issues that could be construed to have a negative impact on the value of the current Project/s moving forward; and

b) Tolling Agreements and EPC Contract are expected to be executed in the shorter term as per guidance in your last Announcement dated 14 September 2015.

With reference to the above Announcement  I would also like you to outline the reason/s for the following statement:
    "LNGL will update the market further on terms and conditions of the EPC contract and marketing efforts, respectively, once binding agreements are signed. Any updates will be after 30 September 2015."

I don't understand the necessity for specifying the date of 30 September 2015and have concerns that this statement has added to the selling down of the stock.

I thank you for your time and eagerly await your response.

Yours sincerely,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.