AVH 6.48% $2.63 avita medical inc.

waiting for management eplination fda trial

1. 62 Posts.
    We all know how good the product is but I am getting a bit sick and tired of the same style reports coming out prouting how good the company is and then putting crucial information as a 1 line entry with no explination at all. I reffer to the current FDA trial and the continued missing of expected completion dates. When this trial first was setup it had an initial expected completion date of 2011-03 this date came and went then a report came out with a new timeline burried in a report with no explination just the usuall everything is great. This date then changed to 2012-06 which is just over month away and again burried in this report is the line recruitment is at 60% completion. So we have some how missed a completion date by 15 months and they expect to reach full recruitmnet from 60% in lets give them 2 months??

What is most annoying is there has been no explination for any of these delays again just the same reports saying everything is great. I would like to know who is resposible and why we do not have our expected outcomes in the expected timeframes. Management is not being forthcoming with any explination and as far as I can tell being quite deliberate in it's attempts to ensure these missed dates are not made to everyones attention and I personally want an explination for what is a very very poor show.

I did note other people saying how great the report is. Most of the report is the same photos the same data from just about every other report and everyone looks at it and says who check it out but misses the crucial not explination 1 line date changes or missed dates.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.63
Change
0.160(6.48%)
Mkt cap ! $179.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.54 $2.64 $2.54 $874.2K 336.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3056 $2.62

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.63 4999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.