FAR 3.30% 47.0¢ far limited

I think reference points are missing for your these valuations....

1. 149 Posts.
    I think reference points are missing for your these valuations. What does your 30c (approx 373million MC) valuation take into account GO? imo 30c is a reasonable starting point for just Kora and a decree for the initial few weeks post completion. I can't see 80c (approx $995million MC) on just these.
    Although I guess ele your taking into account that Kora would be but the first of the dominos to fall? We can expect to see Ophir exercising their option, the announcement of an appraisal well in AGC, the signing of JV partners and reimbursement of past costs all within quick succession, something like 1-2 months of kora's completion. With all this in writing I'd be expecting a bit more than 30c.. lol.

And by September the results of GB should be announced (revised recoverable reserves) with a drilling program in place as well as the announcement of a drilling timetable for Senegal.

With favourable market conditions, good risk appetite who knows.. we've already reached a market cap of almost $220million without proving we have any oil! It's likely to be a very bumpy ride with plenty of pumps and dumps ahead of us and sure enough we could see some very very dizzying heights.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.015(3.30%)
Mkt cap ! $43.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 47.0¢ 45.5¢ $82.32K 180.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3500 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 125569 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.