HYD 0.00% 1.4¢ hydrix limited

Waiting for news

1. 4,504 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6960
    Well yesterday was fun but as it turns out it was pretty inconclusive, there were only 65 trades in a $0.005 range with about a quarter of the previous day’s volume .
    It is apparent that the market went up on Wed based solely on the ERJ news which in the long term will potentially benefit PSY.

Despite the reasons at least we have had a rally off the base of box 7 with some decent volume and a pause just the resistance level of $0.185 & under the rising trend line while the market waits for more information. This satisfies me as it conforms to my box theory and eases the pressure a bit while we wait.

There is now an even greater perception that something big, good, fantastic or whatever is imminent.

Realistically though, its Friday, we have not at this stage had an update, the sp is sitting in the middle of the current flag/trend channel which is pointing down .
    Its too early to call but my divergence indicator made a higher high yesterday (only by 3 points) but that is a start I suppose.
    If the market players think news is close we may see a continuation of the rally or if not then $0.165 is not far away again.

The inverted chart I think shows more weakness than buying but its too hard to call we will just have to wait & see what the day brings.

PSY Oct 22 inverted.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HYD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.559M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 224594 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 250000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HYD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.