RBM redbank mines limited

it is a waiting game - I dont think many brokers follow this...

1. 4,347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 437
    it is a waiting game - I dont think many brokers follow this stock at the moment- that may change in time as the drilling of Redbank areas increase and also the gold drilling at the Cresswells Propect at the Mt Kasi gold project in Fiji

The Cresswells propect is situated 4 km northwest of Mt Kasi and was the site of the first known gold discovery and the first mining lease to be granted in Fiji

Shallow auger drilling returned values up to 76g/t au
    A 100 metre wide by 500 metre long anomalous zone has been defined by mapping and geochemistry, as demonstrates by variably spaced trenches with gold grades including 30m @ 5.1 g/t and 20m @ 7.8 g/t

A sub-parallel structure exists to the east of the main anomaly, over an open-ended area with a trench grading 25m @ 7.8 g/t gold

Cresswells has never been drilled- this should be exciting stuff once drilling starts -the budget for this drilling is approx $500,000.00 You can read these reports from their webpage-

I am a long term investor in this one and have been for some time now- and feel that this is only very very early days for this company
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RBM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.