TON 18.2% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

Hi Joenes, You seem to make all encompassing statements based on...

1. 289 Posts.

Hi Joenes,

You seem to make all encompassing statements based on zip.

Free world sure , open forum certainly, but really,

You state,

(1) "to be Frank you are concerned",

What are you concerned about ?.

Your post notes No Sentiment & No Stock Held !!!

You state,

(2) "its means the initial JV agreement for the 5 applied for tenements is in jeopardy and something has changed behind the scenes", BIG statement, i dont see any basis for your statement.

IMO, What a stupid thing to say, how much experience do you have in the African sphere of Mineral Exploration and Mining Industry ??? probably none, correct me if i'm wrong.

IMO i would interpret the TON statement on the possible granting of some if not all of the licence titles in the near future as exactly that, some, maybe all, will be issued in the near future, highly unlikely that 5 titles would be issued at once.

Based on my many years of experience operating in the African Mining and exploration industry i can reliably say the following,

(a) that it would be very unusual to receive 5 titles at the one time,

(b) the simple fact that each licence application has been issued an application number means that the application has been accepted and is in process,

(c) there are many reasons why an application may be rejected, however, 90% of these are dealt with within the first 15 days of process, once past that time period generally the only 2 reasons why an application could be rejected is if the applying company cannot demonstrate both technical and financial capacity,the applying company includes this information within the initial application and this is reviewed before title is issued.

(d) i can almost guarantee you that the Mozambique Department of Minerals & Energy will look very favourably upon a local company that has a binding agreement with an ASX listed Mining & Exploration company and that they would almost certainly form the opinion that the group has the required Technical and Financial capacity. In short Technical capacity means access to qualified geological personnel. Financial capacity generally means that the company has access to funding in an amount sufficient to conduct exploration of the applied for licence, as a rule this amount equates to approximately 100k over a 5 year period.

The Early days are always the most difficult for new projects, nothing insurmountable here for TON, just normal stuff.

IMPO, the licences cover super prospective ground, the titles for all 5 licences will be issued, TON will secure any required funding at limited hurt value, and now for my long term prediction ..... this time next year all stockholders that had the nous and tenacity to stay the course will be very very happy indeed with their investment.

Dont trust me, do your own research, rely on facts not wild unsubstantiated statements from people not qualified to make them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $14.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $259 26.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1280209 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 122784 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.