TON 18.2% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

Joey, I am already happy, i have plenty of TON stock to sit back...

1. 289 Posts.
    Joey,

I am already happy, i have plenty of TON stock to sit back and watch appreciate greatly over the long term.

What do you mean, TON cant afford 100K per year for minimum Exploration spend commitment on the 5 licences, this is the amount i noted in my last post, you must be kidding.

I did note the above amount as an example of what the Mozambique Ministry of Minerals and Energy normally would expect as a minimum spend commitment, however, as per Tritons current agreement with Grafex the minimum spend commitment is $500K over 2 years, (still small change)i could fund that amount for the company myself, maybe i will.

IMO, You are still reading the announcement wrong, it does not say nor elude to the fact that all 5 licences may not be approved, the wording that you are hung up on is in reference to whether or not all 5 titles will be granted at once or for arguments sake 2 within the next month and the remainder in the following month,the statement is to do with timing not quantity of titles expected to be issued.

TON do not need to lessen their capital requirements, the company will access funds as needed as all companies do.

What would you prefer for TON to have, 5 super prospective licences and a capital raise to come for the development/exploration or a bit more cash in the bank but no project?.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.