TON 18.2% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

waiting for permits to be granted, page-28

1. 321 Posts.

Jaded,

To me you come across like some kind of dis-respectful desperado. Meaning some experienced posters here share their knowledge with us all of which you then you have the audacity to take their post completely out of context.

I on the other hand wish thank Mozmet for sharing his experience and wisdom here.

People like you and a few others here, seem to give Hot Copper a pretty bad name with continuous negative excuses to talk for a somewhat need to dump on certain threads so you can only try to hopefully get in at a rock bottom price in that stock.

Is that what its all about for you and the others? Trying to low ball your negative sentiment into what appears to be a weak sp?

Just a bunch of desperate Op-Shop penny traders is all I can see here, with your only talent being using negative words, phrases and "taking others out of context" to make your self sound good so you can buy a stock cheaply.

What a Joke is all I can say.

ps:
    Moz, Sam and others, dont worry about the likes of these turkeys as many others among us here honestly do appreciate your time and effort you share with us in your posts.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.