TON 0.00% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

waiting for permits to be granted, page-34

1. 321 Posts.

uncleart,

Even downramper Jaded states use Risk Money Management (for whatever that is for him, which is talk a stock down as much as you can and then buy as much as you can...lol)

But I do agree with it. Everybody has their own position to manage or levels of pain or exposure to certain risk stocks.

Risk on, Risk off comes and goes the market, once TON shows it has, and will do what it says, plus any extra on top then it becomes less risk.

It is still a speck stock sure, but with risk does come reward.

I find it very sad that many punters & onlookers here seem to put TON into their box of paranoia from previous burnt dogs of which as traders they psychologically cannot seem to get over it as they remain burnt in brain and wallet.

My only advice to you is to not get greedy, do not put all your eggs in one basket and always keep some cash free for the days like these for either buying some trading positions like I think I once said to you before, re- reducing pain!

On top of every stock though remains the tide of global finance which also must be in good standing for TON to also succeed, so lets hope the world and market condition is in tack should favourable news come our way! :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 237220 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.38am 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.