TON 22.2% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

waiting for permits to be granted, page-36

1. 7,432 Posts.
    zz
    don't want to get into a flaming argument but rather than seeing me as a mere downramper you could see my approach/posts as 'research' into potential buyers psyche.

It's all well and good to maintain best attitudes when you are a Holder and ignore how events are being interpreted by sideline could be buyers but it's your loss if negative research is ignored.

Now in my last post I pointed out how it was misconception thinking that the "news" of Due Diligence completion on 19/10 did NOT mean automatic Cannacord involvement,Cash Input.
    It did not mean that the JV with Grafex was "sealed" because as yet there has been No Issue of 2 million shares and presumably no payment of $130,000 as per Managements outline of the deal.

Why notr?

seems because Grafex has only put in APPlication for Licenses and as yet has not received any actual Granting of such licenses.

I'm at a loss what was done for 4 months in Due Diligence?

If as mozmet says such licenses are "quickly" approved,was that included in the four months period or did the money for "fees" have to be lodged by Grafex and Grafex had no do$h but was a Opportunity Shop Operation?

You claim yourself as this Gun Trader,zz.You post about TA indicators showing buys at any price above 9 cents whatever.
    You attempt to disparage any "conservative" take on a highly speculative stock and as a trader have seemingly no concept of Money and Risk Management.

Me trying to get the price down?
    How about it's you and ya ilk trying to pump it back to 12 again so you can get out leaving the Long Term Dreamers to their fate?

ps- don't worry about these turkeys.Remember the saying "More Money than Sense" and Speculate only with money you can afford to Lose.
    Is Jenks et al doing this?
    Well it's irrelevant to you.Don't bet the House.
    imho so far this whole "deal" has been swung to enable POS and Subiaco to exit the TON register and a browse of the POS thread gives some opinion of founding shareholder POS's "game".

Anyhow I await announcements regarding actual granting of licenses or at least the payment/sealing of the "deal" with both Grafex and Cannacord.

imho such 'confirmation' may,just might take sp back to 10 but there'll be about 9cents resistance.

the uninformative dd result broke any 'mild' uptrend.
    break of support at 8[ish] is now resistance along with 9.

so the st'ers are looking for a sub 7 buy to run against a 8/0r 9 sell.
    Please note as yet Jenks has not bought up the ASK line.
    He whacks a million bid just under the price and waits to get filled.
    Question is Who sells him this million shares?
    I suspect it is overhang from Subiaco or other previous POS cohorts.
    A new up2date Top 20 would be interesting,maybe informative.

Anyhow too contemplative for zz and johnny i suppose.

Go TON!
    Fund my Muscular Dystropy Donation!!
    lol,lol,lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.002(22.2%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $5.503K 537.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 171722 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 491367 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.