TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

waiting for permits to be granted, page-40

1. 321 Posts.
    Jaded,
    For somebody who does not want to get into a flaming argument, you seem to sling a stack of Mud around.

Lets get this straight.

What I read previously was you being completely disrespectful to a dedicated experienced poster who is kind enough to offer some potential facts on the way things are and have been in that country.

Now and after the post or statements,
    //anyhow I have an interest,research the Graphite "Scene" so am just posting my thoughts on how i see TON 'fits'.
    It's very junior. In the Qld sense bordering on a Joke!//

You come to state that you are a researcher after the fact.
    Yet in fact, you I think you stated this at the bottom of your post previously and then continue to slag off TON as a Joke.

And a very Lame for me thinking I am a gun or something whilst those are clearly only your words and not mine.

What you share with us here JADED
    is that, you KNOW NOTHING friend.

You continually guess and call it speculation, you try to sound like your interested but will only buy a stock when it becomes a fact. Well, good for you Mr. Insecure.

You talk about Risk Management like your risk management is what everybody else should also have. Well, each of us is different mate, you should know that.

You also bag my previous charts when you clearly missed the point of why I had posted them.

My previous posted charts were to show the indicators supporting a run to the upside, in which i also posted on the SYR thread so that people dont get faked out of their positions and the indicators correctly supported and gave evidence to this, and also proved CORRECT if I recall rightly.

And then this:

//Anyhow I await announcements regarding actual granting of licenses or at least the payment/sealing of the "deal" with both Grafex and Cannacord.//

If this is what you want mate, you must PAY for that, and it will be a sh#t heap more than 7 or 10c if you want that.

You also seem so caught up in the "Who sold this or that", and "what about Jenks", or all this BS or any excuse not to just simply enter a stock, WHY is this?

You either believe or do not believe, and for somebody who has No position and No Sentiment on this stock, you seem very extremely keen to put your point across, which to me only seems mean buying in if the price is right.

More than likely other consistent posters and myself only really care about the potential re-rate news to be issued from this little spec. Everyday we move closer to this unfolding and the probability increases.

Yet quite frankly Jaded, I don't care less if you buy or don't hold stock. But if you are only researching, I suggest you state this at the start of your title post.

Each to their own though hey!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 171722 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 440000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.53am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.