SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

waiting for quaterly update?, page-12

1. 1,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3203
    Hi Guys

Best just to treat income as income, doesn't matter which division of the company it's derived from.

As we'll always be intergrating new clients, it will become really hard to try and figure it out were the dollars are coming from, especially as ISX grows.

It's easy to project revenue figures early on as I did for the last quarter. And for those worried about intergration fees, yes approx 70% of the 249K reported was from intergration is my guess.

http://hotcopper.com.au/posts/20118638/single

How do I guess this. OK, the June quarter was 100% intergration for Coinify at 21K.

The following quarterly for September had 8 intergrations of approx the same size company as Coinify plus some Coinify revenue. So 8 x 21 = 168 + 81 revenue = 249K

Now this quarter December will be the equilivent of approx 12 intergrations the same as Coinify - ( Break up the size of the bigger companies like Xm for the guesstimate )

12 x 21K = 252K intergration fees
    Coinify 80 to 100 k revenue, same as previous quarter
    Xm and other company revenue, guesstimate of 200 k
    Total approx 550 k

I quessed 525 to 595 k for this December quarterly 12 weeks ago :- http://hotcopper.com.au/posts/20221391/single

And if those numbers above are hit. Here's my trifecta guess for the March quarter. It will come in at around 1.90 to 2.10 Million from memory. Don't ask for details, too involved, we'll just wait and see.

The main thing is isx is moving forward, and as so may have said the March quarter will be when the party really begins.

I'm looking forward to the actual figures out next week to cross check the data against my quesstimates.

All the Best
    Cheers
    Tradealot

Please note - all of the above figures are guesstimates I have concluded from the information in announcements. To me having a guess at revenue figures is all just good fun.  It's all just my own thoughts and idea's, pdyor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.