SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

waiting for quaterly update?, page-6

1. 688 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 232
    There will be an increase in revenue. Couple of contracts just started before the last quarterly gave ISX a measley revenue. That will be far better this time. Some of the larger contracts revenue will start to come in this quarter but only for the final stages. So yes, increase in revenues will be a plus.

On the downside the integration costs, and operation labour will also increase significantly. With only a small rev increase ( in dollar terms ) and an equivalent if not greater increase in expenses/labour I feel the burn rate will increase. This may not be well recieved by investors.

If the revs outweigh the expenses ISX will show they can manage the integration costs. And the sp will have a good lift ( up to 25c.? Maybe a spike to low thirties.). If the expenses vastly outweigh the new and not full quarter revenue from the larger contracts... You might see 13c.

But we will know the real prize in the following quarter. So if you see 13c buy it. 2-3 banger in the next quarterly.

Not going to get above a dollar without return customers, plenty of growth potential in the pipeline, ability to integrate new customers and mostly able to balance your books and run the operation. Show me that and I'll show you a 1.50 - 2.00 stock.
    Last edited by Mach2money: 19/01/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.