SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

waiting for sensational news chand, page-3

1. 2,176 Posts.
    If it can help drug addicts and alchies then I'm all for it....

I just saw an old friend of mine tonite, who I Knew was under the spell of the new speed....ICE

Last time I saw him he had a small scab on the side of his face....now he looks like a monster from a bad movie.....SHOCKING!....SCARY!......and the fact is you cant bring them back to reality....

They either do the hard yards, and get clean, or they go to jail, or they die, there are only those options...none other........

My friend will be dead within the next 3-4 months ..... If I ever find these wa>>>>nkers who have done this to my friend I will not hesitate to flush the sc>um down the toilet....I am not a violent person by nature, but someone turned a lovable rouge into a sad and pathetic beast......that is all I could see in his eyes tonite...... a sad and flimsy shell of a man that once had hopes and dreams.....but the sc>um of society have profited from my friend's loss of self esteem, and turned him away from trying to better himself by PRETENDING to be his friends and feeding him poison , so that they may profit............I am disappointed in my friend, but am more disappointed in myself for not belting the hell out of him and finding the dealers of death, and smashing the hell out of their business in the old fashioned way......this is a big country....it's hard to find bodies.....

I am old fashioned...there will be bodies....first my friends then others....not necessarily those of addicts.....

BEWARE YE THAT PUT FILTH ON MANKIND..... I WILL SEEK VENGEANCE!

I just hope Solagran can help those that can be helped,............. and watch out you dealers of death....I was complacent till tonite but Now I am gonna get you.....and pummel your bones into the earth........MARK MY WORDS!!!!!!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.