DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

A lot can happen in four years. Director's would have been...

1. 1,878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    A lot can happen in four years.

Director's would have been successful in increasing the floor price of .001c via a consolidation if it wasn't voted down. If Director's had of got their way where do you think the stock price would be trading at now. With all the turmoil in world markets the price would have been trading lower than an equivalent value of .002c for sure and possibly lower than .001c.

What decent management would set a ceiling price on their stock price ?

The deal for La Jolla is magic. La Jolla can make an absolute fortune out of this.

Director's could also do very well. Considering many millions of free shares they have received plus participating in cap raising's at 1.5c , 0.5c and .03c.

The average price director's have paid with their own cash is a little under 0.007.

Director's if unloading shares at somewhere between 2 and 3 cents determined by The La Jolla deal is a pretty good result when included with their salaries.

The next 6 months will be indicative. How many times have we said that ? How long ago did we first say it ?

It will take a lot longer than 6 months ! !

davidob your first target price you can now bury it. It is now an impossible target ! !

Blokes like milsey coming onboard now should do very well. I wish him well.

The stale old shareholders sitting on huge losses ideally the company should bury us all. Director's would want fresh faced shareholders who are happy with this deal. if I bought in at .002c I would be happy. Shareholders like myself, davidob, kiril, mai_chai, highlanda ideally should be buried.

Old stale top 20 shareholders contacting management for re-assurance. Director's don't need this sheet anymore. If only Director's could bury us things would be much better.

Director's never cared about devising a deal to put a floor under the stock price. And yet they are happy to put a ceiling in. Don't be under the ilusion you can sell at the ceiling. It will not happen.

What sort of management half worth their salt puts a ceiling in on the companies stock price and in 4 years too.

The effect of this deal does just that.

Davidob your average buy in price I think would be similar to mine. Selling in 4 years or beyond you will make a loss. The question is will it be a small loss or larger. That's the unknown for us. Highlanda should be okay. He got involved with these so and so's much later. He'll probably make a profit but nothing outstanding. kiril probably will break even or even a minor profit. I know he's averaged down consistently so at a guess I think his avearage is a touch under 2 cents. Little consolation for all his efforts behind the scenes for many years.

The time it takes for an investment to mature is one of the most important factors to consider. Four years plus is a long time. Haven't we already done four years. To put a ceiling on the stock price and that's what this deal does it feels like we are criminals doing time for our poor judgement in getting involved with this mob many years ago.

If you are happy to sell at a loss good on you ! For all the bull$hit I have been subjected to for many years I am not. And there's more bul$hit to come soon in the way of an AGM.

I know when I'm beaten and I'm not too proud to say !

Such is Life !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.