DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

waiting for the first drawdown, page-25

1. 1,887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    milsey

Simon may only look in about once a week so L'll try and answer your query. Firstly IMO buying at .002 to.003c puts you in the box seat. Wait for them to prove up the business.

Without going back to the announcement they are pretty much obligated to draw down 4.5 million at some stage. The drawdowns can be increased on the achievement of price targets such as .004 , .006 and so on.

Why we're locked into a 4.5 milion drawdown when we might receive 2 million plus has got me tossed.

Could we have funded our own growth........my stomach has just hit the floor.

highlanda

I hope I didn't upset you. I didn't get to read it anyway.
    It's a stressful time and many of us are anxious.

It's only my opinion. It's not going to change the course of history. I'm certainly no longer a fan of him for the reasons I've highlighted. If you believe I'm totally wrong then there's nothing to get worried about.

It's only if there's some substance in what I'm saying.

The first couple of times Kiddle informed us of his excitement for the future I'll admit... I got excited too. The more times I heard it the less excited I became. The recent EGM he informed us of his excitement. A recent email he mentioned about his excitement again.

I want to get excited too but you know what I just can't do it.
    Please Intermoco really show us how to get excited.

I've upset my mates again but I'm not breaking the law and it is a free country.

Albi will always be Albi. Such is Life.

Good luck to all good people ! !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.