QPN 27.3% 0.8¢ quest petroleum nl

I guess we're going to have to wait till the last day for the...

1. 639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    I guess we're going to have to wait till the last day for the compulsory ANN to come out.

I understand that this must be because the lat 3 months have been incredibly busy with the huge amount of behind the scenes works going on and tremendous strain it must have put on the team getting the Land Purchase Finalized.

I am glad that they will be generously rewarded as per last quarter with the 250K in admin fees they take.

I just hope they spent the 220K on exploration and evaluation again as well. It must be a huge piece of land and incredibly technically difficult to work out where to drill (or had this be done already?). Well either way, they should walk out there every day and explore the land to see if there are any oil or gas leaks coming up.

We should all also be happy when we finally find out how much the land cost us. Couldn't possibly be too much considering the CR was for drilling 3 sites and it would be dishonest if the money was put elsewhere without at least telling us the plan. So the plan must be forthcoming quickly as well as the spud date.

Gee it's exciting to think that we will be drilling before the wet season starts, because obviously management know when this is and they wouldn't want to waste another 1M dollars in the next 6 months not doing anything constructive with all our hard earned money.

This obviously is such an amazing opportunity for all of us to buy in at .006

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.