OIP 0.00% 4.3¢ orion petroleum limited

Dear all, that nephew of mine, Lincoln does tend to make...

1. 949 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    Dear all, that nephew of mine, Lincoln does tend to make mistakes from time to time, and I feel that I must correct a mistake that he has made in jis posting.

The break fee payable by either party if they do not go ahead with this most magnificent agreement (that's the PRESENT directors opinion of this deal) is $100,000. Hopefully Orion has the money at hand, but if not, I have a suggestion.

According to the Annual report, there are 1075 shareholders. Assuming that some of the shareholders (take your pick in the top 20) decide that this is too much to pay, that would leave about 1000 other OIP shareholders to carry the can.

So that would be about $100 each, which is a lot of money for this side of Jamaica. But we hope that if such a necessity arises, we could flog off our two fully fledged coconut monkeys, our one apprentice first year coconut monkey and the student monkey that is with us to do work training in collecting coconuts, and that somehow or other we could manage to pay our $100 share.

Enough said.

Abraham Remus J.P., M.B.A.(La Paz), PhD(molecular protonology).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OIP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.