IPR 0.00% 4.1¢ ipernica limited

waiting for the sun, page-2

1. 229 Posts.
    Why don't we face it. The directors will give some crumbs to the crowd in the form of some capital return or dividend, and then go out and buy something. What normal person who had the chance to SPEND $30M would not do it. A new toy so the directors will ba able to fly to and fro making deals, attending meetings and swanning around at the expense of shareholders. GET REAL!!

How can you have any faith in these directors who sit silently while the share price is trashed and many of their loyal shareholders have lost heaps of money. Remember, some shareholders HAVE to sell their shares for various reasons (I will have to sell 200,000 in the next three weeks to pay a tax bill) so as far as I'm concerned, the directors competence is shown by their history - and they have no concern at all about the shareprice or how to make it reflect the comapny's tru worth, and are more interested in their own little empire an dhow to spend their little cache of money for their own ends.

The solution is obvious and they don't need to pay a consulting firm a couple of hundred grand to find out. The only way to make the share price go up will be to commit to paying 4 dividends over the next two years @ 3 cents each time. But then again, if you pay a consultant that much, they will give you the answers you want - so don't hold your breath expecting anything like decent payments to sharholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.