DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

M1979I know you addressed your question to MC, and I am sure he...

1. 876 Posts.
    M1979

I know you addressed your question to MC, and I am sure he will reply when he can.

I will have a stab at it for you. Did you read the post a week or so ago from an outsider saying one of our directors was a crook. The information was directed at a former director who was jettisoned several years ago. This was explained by subsequent posts. Still the perception in the market is of the old management who are no longer there.

There was the minor controversy of the HY results and the revised annual turnover forecast. Again, it was explained, yet, again the perception remains.

There is then the lack of contracts. As with any contract, and especially the type of contracts that INT are signing, it needs to be right, water-tight, the first time. This takes time. The company has announced several contract wins recently. The BRR interview yesterday pointed to more potential, still the market sells down.

Patience is what is needed here, and faith that management will deliver.

Like any shareholder, I am concerned at the falling price, and in time, when the company can reveal its progress, we can expect a reaction from the market.

Of course, all of this is my opinion, based on what I have read on posts, announcements, and as such it is only an opinion.

Not sure if it helps, and maybe MC will step in an be more helpful.

I am happy holding even at these low levels.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.