ERG 0.00% 0.8¢ eneco refresh ltd

waiting for your return

1. 3,961 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Hi ladies and Gents

While you are all so eagerly waiting for ERG to return I’d like to share this beautiful piece from “Reaper” with you. As always I did my best to ruin it ;)

I sit here waiting in the dark, waiting for your return, followed you for ages and lost a lot of money on you, I sit here with concern, crying out into the night, I fear you wont come back, holding back tears with all my might, I sit here waiting for you in the dark.

While Saville is busy extracting the last atom of any possible value in you and ever so generously lets me have all the old typewriters in the shed I sit here waiting for you in the dark.

Losing all hope, as I break down, holding onto a dead rose, with a frown, tears blurring my vision, as fear becomes an overdose, I fall into a different dimension, how am I to ever recover all the money I lost on you and how am I going to cope with your sad absence?

Missing you deeply, as I cut as though it were nothing, watching my blood spill, falling on our love ring, how am I to continue, I am forced to be still, I am lost without you, falling apart completely and my wife is going to kill me if she ever becomes aware of my deep love for you and all the money I lost on you.

When will you return to me, when will this pain end, I stay here bleeding, you are my eternal love, my beloved ERG, Please listen to my pleading, I have been dying since, why did you leave me?

I sit here waiting in the dark, waiting for your return, followed you and lost a lot of my money, I sit here with concern, crying out into the night, I fear you wont come back, holding back tears with all my might, I sit here waiting for you.

Cheers

Confucius said: Shut up nasty. Stop being so silly ;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.179M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $1.12K 140K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 154147 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 90000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ERG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.