QPN 27.3% 0.8¢ quest petroleum nl

IMO and I'm guessing most share traders would agree with me,...

1. 275 Posts.
    IMO and I'm guessing most share traders would agree with me, there is absolutely no doubt there are sellers attempting to manipulate the market at 0.006 (serious 61,253 = $367.518), it’s obvious they attempting to drop the SP, so they can buy back in it at 0.006. Whilst also using forums to create doubt, as 99% of share traders genuinely have no idea what the real situation is, it's all speculations, and if you do know the real situation, it would be called "INSIDER TRADING".

So for now, if you need to know about QPN, do your necessary research, and if you have researched the same information I have, you would know IMO and I know many HC members would agree, QPN are in a very strong position to become a key O&G players in Indonesia. Hint, research information on Gus Simspon, Mochamad Thamrin, and nearby discovers of O&G.

IMO and most HC members would agree, we are all waiting and expecting for this announcement to be released very soon (cross fingers), and I’m looking forward to seeing massive Green Profit in my portfolio!!!

Over and Out!

Tazman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.