NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

9940,Whilst I agree with your comment about what is important to...

1. 971 Posts.
    Whilst I agree with your comment about what is important to ENI and Nen regarding disclosure may vary, Nen does have reporting obligations under the ASX. In discussion with NEN a couple of weeks ago this was defined and flow rates will be included in the announcement (it is a material part of the announcement) with concentrations.
    Regarding CO2, I am very confident that this and or a high concentration of CO2 is a non-event. Afterall 105 is an analouge of DF 13-2 and if it has been officially stated at about 8% - I bet it is lower than that.
    The kick that occured, again I am very confident that this kick was as a result of entering zone 4 which was about 100 meters above where it should have been.
    If we make an assumption that zone 4 is 100 meters above where it was believed to be, think about the depth of zone 4, as zones 4 & 5 are the largest zones in this spud. The greatest CoS has been proven as ENI has had gas confirmed on 4 of the 5 zones. With zone 5 although not confirmed as I write, will come in.
    5 out of 5, I will take that every day of the week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.